February 24, 2011, 03:22PM
The Challenge489 followers
Congratulationsto all our contributors!
Innovations in Donation
What are some innovative campaigns, services, or technologies that are driving people to donate? Find out more...
Share personal experiences around physical donation, such as blood drives or bone marrow. Tell your story! Interview a friend! Find out more...
Good deeds are often infectious and small acts can effect big social change. What existing campaigns, services, products have effected big change? How can these relate to increasing bone marrow donation? Find out more...
Now’s your chance to inspire us with anything else that’s on your mind. What additional ideas, inspirations, and examples do you think we could learn from and leverage in this challenge? Find out more...
Involved vs. CommittedHow to identify those who are most likely to commit to a donation after registration? What about asking questions during registration which can tap into explicit/hidden fears that the person who registers might have? Use a mechanism to identify patterns and higher likelihood for donation- i.e. John Chen, a donor, is a perfect match, but has 45% likelihood to donate. Do we still want to contact John?
- are you scared of complete anesthesia?
- are you scared that you might be absent from work for a day or two?
- are you scared of complications in case of surgery?
- are you scared of possible infections during surgery?
- have you stayed in a hospital before? have you undergone complete anesthesia?
- do you want to meet/have a call with the patient or a family member of the patient before you make a final decision?
Discovering implicit fears/untold emotions might be of help to find out the ones who ahve a higher probability to donate after they register.
Assignment being addressed
ASSIGNMENT #3 - Ripple Effects
Inspiration submitted by: Krassimira Iordanova
674 views 3 comments 9 applause Applaud