Challenge Guides and Brief Resources
To support your creative process and participation in the Early ChildhoodBook Challenge, the OpenIDEO team has the following how-to guides and resources.
- Challenge Personas: These Cybersecurity Visuals Challenge Personas provide a window into the lives of end-users for whom you are creating these designs. These personas are by no means exhaustive, but meant to serve as a grounding force to guide your creative process.
- The Cybersecurity Challenge Supplemental Terms and Conditions: Official Rules: This document includes supplemental details to OpenIDEO's full Terms and Conditions that are specific to this Challenge.
- Cybersecurity Visuals Design Research - This downloadable report synthesizes learnings that helped to inform the creation of this Challenge.
- Hewlett Foundation's Tips of the Week
- How-To Submit An Idea: A step-by-step guide for starting a profile on the OpenIDEO platform and submitting an idea to the Challenge.
- Challenge Submission Page: The OpenIDEO Platform Open Submission page where you can join the Challenge.