Throughout the Challenge, support includes:
- Access to research information to support the ideation process
- Toolkits outlining design processes to support the innovation journey
- Access to experts in health, aging, and the bone space
- One-on-one mentor sessions. Up to 30 solution teams that move into the Refinement Phase of the Challenge will be paired with Innovation Coaches and Community Prototypers for guidance and support
- New connections and the opportunity to meet co-creators while growing your network via the OpenIDEO platform and bone community
Personas: Meet the people behind osteoporosis
Journey Map: See the path of care through health systems and community
Tools to Guide Design
Host an event with your friends or community to collaborate with others
Review the presentation from our Kickoff Webinar and Q+A
Listen to an IDEO podcast on Design Thinking in Health Care
Uncover an opportunity by creating a Journey Map or Experience Map
Guide your Design Research with our Study Visit Toolkit or Interview Toolkit
Keep your research ethical with the Little Book of Design Research Ethics
How to share research
What to do after submission
Learn tricks for designing for health services
Get the inside scoop on Pathways to Piloting in Hospitals
Design for future trends with the Caregiving 2031 Scenarios
Create your strongest pitch with better storytelling
Understanding osteoporosis and fractures
What is Osteoporosis and What Causes It? / (Que Es La Osteoporosis?)
How is it diagnosed?
The relationship between Osteoporosis and fractures
Who is at Risk for Osteoporosis?
5 Things to Know About Osteoporosis
What do space travel and osteoporosis have in common?
The Impact of Fractures Due to Osteoporosis is Being Ignored
1 . National Institutes of Health (NIH). Handout on Health: Atopic Dermatitis (A type of eczema) 2013. 2. NA Gandhi et al., Targeting key proximal drivers of type 2 inflammation in disease. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2016;15(1):35-50. 3. S. Weidinger et al., Atopic dermatitis. Lancet. 2016;387:1109-1122. 4. T. Zuberbier, et al., Patient perspectives on the management of atopic dermatitis, J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006;118(1):226-232.
Header Image © 2018, Lurdes R. Basolí / EFA Atopical Lives Project
SAGLB.AD.19.08.1277(1) | September 2019